Tuesday, March 27, 2007

WEEK FIVE


I'm really starting to get the hang of this (I think)... Week Five stuff has been lots of fun ~ I went to SignGenerator.org and made the cartoon of Stewie from Family Guy, chastizing all the non-readers out there.

:)

**************************************************************************

Then I had a leprechaun name created fro myself from Quizopolis.com:

(My Leprechaun Name is
Bonzi O'Reilly)

Get Your Leprechaun Name at Quizopolis.com
http://www.quizopolis.com/leprechaun_name.php
Then I went to Image Chef and created this:

3 comments:

Virtual Services Team said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Virtual Services Team said...

It will be tough but you can do it. We would like to see you keep up the great work and finish the 23 Things.

Nice Guy said...

Make more fun pics on CustomSignGenerator.com.